Thank you for visiting our website. Our data protection system is configured to preserve your privacy in a high-quality manner. We are striving to protect your information on our website at the highest level.
Personal data is any information about a natural or legal person that we receive from the person in two ways. The first one is when you enter your personal data about yourself for order placement and delivery, the second one is when we collect the history of your stay on the site, and store it in form of cookie files. All data collected is used solely for our purposes.
2. Responsible persons
Glazyrin’s jew’s harps music store
6 Zababakhina, Snezhinsk,
Representative: Glazyrin Dmitry
3. Persons Concerned
As part of our data processing, your personal data will be processed by us.
3.1 Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation of whether we are processing personal data related to you. If so, you are entitled to information about this personal data, as well as the following information:
- a) Purposes of processing;
- b) Categories of personal data processed;
- c) Recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data were disclosed or still are disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- d) If possible, the planned duration for which personal data will be stored, or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- e) The right to correct or delete your personal data or to restrict access to the data controller or to object to such processing;
- f) The right to appeal in the supervisory authority;
- g) Information on the automatic collection of information, the scope and the expected consequences of such data processing.
We will provide you with a copy of your personal data that is subject to processing. We may charge a fee depending on the administrative costs for any additional copies you request. If you are requesting information in electronic form, we must provide information in a general electronic format, unless you specify otherwise.
The right to receive a copy does not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others.
3.2 Right to correction
You also have the right to request the immediate correction of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the processing objectives, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including doing it through an additional declaration.
3.3 Right to erasure
(1) You also have the right to ask us to immediately delete personal data related to you. We also must immediately delete personal data, if one of the following conditions is true:
- (a) Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- (b) You have withdrawn your consent on which the processing was based, and there is no other legal basis for the subsequent storage and processing of your information.
- (c) You are opposed to processing, and there are no underlying legal grounds for processing.
- (d) Personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- (e) Deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation in accordance with the laws of the states to which we submit.
(2) If we have disclosed personal data and are obliged to remove them in accordance with your request, we will take all necessary measures for this, including technical ones, taking into account the technologies available to us. All references to this personal data or other copies of this personal data will be removed.
This does not apply when processing is necessary:
- a) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- b) to fulfill the legal obligation necessary for processing in accordance with the laws of the states to which we submit, or to perform the task in the public interest or in the exercise of the official powers vested in us;
- (c) for reasons of public interest in public health.
- (d) for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes; or
- e) to comply with court orders or law enforcement agencies’ claims.
3.4 Right to limit processing
(1) You have the right to ask us to limit access to your data if
- a) The accuracy of your personal data is disputed for a certain period of time, which allows us to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- b) You request that the use of personal data be restricted;
- c) We no longer need personal data for processing purposes, but you need it to confirm, implement or protect legal requirements.
(2) If the processing referred to in paragraph 1 has been limited, such personal data may be processed only with your consent or with the purpose of exercising or protecting the rights or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or on the basis of important public interests, except for their storage.
(3) A data subject who has received a restriction on processing in accordance with clause 1 must be informed by the data controller before the restriction is lifted.
3.5 Right to transfer data
(1) You have the right to receive personal data about you that you provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another person without any interference on our part.
(2) When exercising your right to transmit data in accordance with clause 1, you have the right to request that personal data be transferred by us directly to another responsible person, if it is technically possible.
(3) The exercise of the right specified in clause 1 of this article must not contradict the following – the right shall not extend to the processing necessary to perform a task in the public interest with the official authority granted.
(4) The right referred to in paragraph 2 must not infringe upon the rights and freedoms of others.
You also have the right to consult with our data protection officer regarding the above rights, as well as on all matters related to the processing of your personal data.
Right to appeal
You can also exercise your right to appeal to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
3.6 Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons related to your particular situation. The data controller will no longer process your personal data, unless this is outweighed by the interests of protecting legal requirements, but you can also defend your right to appeal to the appropriate regulatory authorities.
4. Log files
In the context of using our Internet services, connection information is stored in server log files.
This information includes:
- IP address of the client system
- Browser information such as the operating system being used and screen resolution
- Requested web-page
- Origin Website
- Request time
Web server logs are processed for security purposes only. We use log data only for statistical evaluations for planning, security, and optimization purposes. However, we reserve the right to examine the log data if subsequently there is a reasonable suspicion of illegal use, based on concrete evidence.
5. Cookie files
6. Google Analytics
IP anonymization is activated on our website (IP mask method), which automatically makes an IP address anonymous.
For more information on Google Analytics and data protection, please visit https://www.google.com/intl/ru/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
7. Contact Form
In the context of the contact form you have the opportunity to send us any data. Data is sent by our web server via e-mail to our company mailbox. Please note that communication through the contact form is not encrypted. Please use a secure channel for confidential communication in your own interest.
Personal data that you provide to us, for example, when placing an order or by e-mail (for example, your name and your contact information), will be processed only for correspondence with you and only for the purpose for which you provided data for us. We use the data you provide to complete and process your order. To fulfill the contract, we will transfer your data to the shipping company authorized to deliver, as necessary for the delivery of the ordered goods. To process payments, we transfer the necessary payment data to a credit institution, which is charged with executing the payment, and, if applicable, to our authorized payment service provider or to your chosen payment service during the order process.
We assure you that we will not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless we are legally obliged or unless you have given your explicit prior consent.
After the processing of the contract is completed, your data will be blocked and deleted after the expiration of the tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly agreed to further use of the data.
We also use your email address if you have subscribed to our newsletter to send you our newsletter and information that may contain interesting up-to-date information about our store, special offers and promotions.
If you do not want (no longer want) to receive the newsletter, you can click on the link “Unsubscribe from the newsletter” at any time and you will no longer receive further newsletters. If you no longer want to receive newsletters, catalogs, and leaflets, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter for free and at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can withdraw your consent to use the data indicated on our website at any time.
10. Legal basis for processing
Legal basis for data processing under the basic rules of data protection for our information processing.
Depending on the situation in which we process your data, different legal grounds may arise.
If your consent to the processing of personal data was obtained, this is the legal basis for data processing. Obtained consent may be withdrawn at any time.
To process personal data collected for the performance of the contract to which you are a party. Also, applies to processing operations that are necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures.
The processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation to which our company is subject.
In case the vital interests of you or another natural person require the processing of personal data.
If processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the previous interest. The legitimate interest of our company is to carry out our commercial activities.
11. Payment methods
PayPal (only for personal accounts)
Payment via bank transfer
We accept payment via direct money transfer to our bank account. The account number for the transfer will become available after placing the order. We will also send a notification about the order with the bank details to your e-mail.
CloudPayments (Debit card)
CloudPayments is a certified service with the highest PCI DSS compliance. Confirmation of compliance takes place every year as part of a certification audit.